A Sanctuary for Homeless Cats
We are situated on 37 acres nestled in the rolling foothills of the Western Catskills. The indoor facility is 9,000 square feet and is a state-of-the-art, cage-free environment with outdoor space for each cat to romp or laze when weather permits.
It has all the amenities a cat needs: soft beds; toys; nooks, ramps and crannies to hide and play in. And almost more affection than they can endure.
- An on-site medical facility and surgical center staffed by a veterinarian with each cat receiving a yearly physical.
- Full-time staffers who clean and disinfect the facility daily.
- Separate rooms each for older and overweight cats; cats with FIV; and cats with feline leukemia (FeLV).
- Special diets with premium-quality food.
- Hospital grade air-circulating equipment to avoid the spread of illness.
- Radiant heat so a cat always has a warm place to lie, powered by geothermal technology as we care about the environment also.